Joys of Parenting
- An interview series that explores the various parenting styles of various generations across various cultures, where parents share the stories closest to their heart & their children on camera for the world.
- Parenting is one of the things that comes without a manual, so we as parents have got to be more careful, right?
- Do we really know our parenting styles?
- As of 17th Jan 2024, I’ve published 1st interview here, am ready to publish 2nd, and planning to go deeper for better story-telling for the 3rd one.
- Would you like to join me on a short conversation about all things parenting? Let’s Chat. I am firstname.lastname@example.org
Encourage Positive Parenting Conversations
- I believe a conversation is at the core of everything children learn in their initial years. It’s almost a rocket science thing that so many forces apply at the same time that we cannot even count.
- In the shortest & simplest terms, there are only 2 kinds of energies in the universe, right? Positive & Negative. So if we focus on Positive words, Negative energy automatically becomes powerless & diminishes.
- A simple appreciation like “Very Good Baby” a few times a day can simply structure the brain wiring of a child in a growth direction and a million positive possibilities arise from there.
- That’s why I created “These Tools” for parents like myself which any parent can customize with their child’s picture, name & positive words.
- I even aim to start a monthly subscription service for the same in near future.